Sunday, July 1, 2012

SATURDAY DIME(Sunday Edition):Phaedra's Summer Loves

Philadelphia. All of the concerts I go to during the summer are there, so
is the best yarn store I have ever been too and a bunch of great craft stores.

Beaching. I love going to the beach, and it's super convenient since I'm only
an hour away from the closest one. Plus, I love beach food.


Basement shows. Playing in them, watching them. It's all fun, plus the
people are always amazing.

 Field Trips. Philadelphia Zoo. Baltimore Aquarium. Beaches. Whole Foods.
Valley Rides. King of Prussia Mall.

 Garage Sales. And antiquing, probably my two favorite things
of all time. 

Parking. Or rather, going to various parks around town. I'm so 
lucky to live in a place with so many beautiful nature hotspots.

Crocheting. My friends and I have "old lady parties" where we
sit around, crochet, and gossip for hours. 

 Scavenger Hunts. I LOVE Scavenger Hunts, it's fun to get everyone involved, plus
you end up with a bunch of really awesome pictures to have forever!

Reading.  I don't remember why I'm posing with a Helen Keller book here,
but summer is the best time to catch up on all of the reading that I put off during
the year. 

 Friends. Bonfires, game nights, movies, sleepovers, and everything else in between.
I have the best friends in the world, and they definitely make my summer amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment