Saturday, July 21, 2012

SATURDAY DIME: Phaedra's Favorite Foods (and Drinks)

 
Kettle Corn. Yum. There's nothing like the taste of it, salty, sweet, perfect.
Blackberries. So sweet. And whenever I make jelly (any kind) I always add blackberries for that extra kick. Plus, they make this beautiful purple-red color.

 Cream of Broccoli Soup. I'm a sucker for any kind of cream of veggie soup, but broccoli has a special place in my heart.

 Pita Chips and Hummus. I recently started to enjoy pita chips with hummus. Where has it been my whole life?

Tiramisu. I'm not a huge fan of cakes and cookies, but Tiramisu is my only exception. Although I rarely see it, when I do I devour it. The textures in it make it wonderful!

Burritos. Ugh. Yes.

 Salmon. I've always been a salmon fan, plus it makes any dish look fancy.

Tea. Black teas. Green teas. White teas. Read teas. I love them all. We'll definitely be doing a post of types of tea flavors!

Sushi. Real sushi, not the supermarket kind. I'm always in the mood for it, and best part, it can be a snack or a full meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment