It dawned on me at the beginning of the summer that one doesn't have to wait till the new year to make new goals. So, in realizing this I also lost an excuse as to why I haven't gotten off my gluteus maximus in some departments of my life. I've decided meh, it's time to dust off some of those short term dreams. So this summer I plan to:
- Create a DIY project for customizing handbags and pack backs.
- Finally visit the Andy Warhol Museum
- Find a pair of colored pants that aren't denim.
- Find a pair of funky patterned flats.
- Get my 2nd tattoo.
- Learn how to mix swanky cocktails. (Someone's turning 21 soon.)
- Finish the play I'm writing for Phaedra's club at our school.
- Ride my bike more...(which would require learning how to ride a bike)
- Kiss a dolphin (I'm headed to the Dominican Republic this week so this so may be in my very near future)
- Write more slam poetry
I'll be posting updates on all of these so hold me to it!