Saturday, July 21, 2012

SATURDAY DIME: Kay's favorite foods


1.) Tacos...well mexican food in general will do the trick.



2.) Stuffed peppers. They are the easiest meal to make, can be so freaking healthy, and I even wrote a short story titled after them, maybe I'll share some of it with you guys.



3.) Spinach! I must have been the only kid I knew who willingly ate spinach. Anyway I'll take it, cooked, in an omelet, or just as a salad.



4.) Red velvet cupcakes. You won't catch me eating any other kind of sweet, but for some reason I can't resist these.



5.) Everything bagels. There's something about all those different seeds coming together that makes for an amazing and flavorful experience. I love a good bagel sandwich.



6.) Sandwiches. Whether it's a flatbread, wheat bread, bagel, or something fancy I'll take it.



7.) Flatbread peperoni pizza. It's so simple yet so amazing!



8.) Grapefruit. My grandma used to make my cousins and I eat these when were sick, now I eat them whenever I find them!



9.) Chicken and rice soup. Another sick food I cling to.



10.) Macaroni and cheese. My mom can really put her foot in a dish of macaroni and cheese, but sometimes when nothing seems to be going my way I'll by a small frozen box of Stouffers mac & cheese and things don't seem nearly as rough.

~Turtle

No comments:

Post a Comment