1. The prices aren't ridiculous. You can get a bed frame, mattress, and slats for under $500. Also their cookware and dishes are a VERY good quality and price.
2. The store is super user-friendly. You can just pull bed frames off the shelves and be confident that it's the right product in the right place.
3. The merchandise in the store changes within a season so there's always something new to find. Every time you go back, there's bound to be something new.
4.The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. Plus they actually know where items are, which is especially helpful for first-time visitors. (Ikea can be a bit of a maze)
5. Everything is basic and simple so your personal style can shine through. Kind of like the American Apparel of furniture and home goods.
6. Their product's last! (Kay has a table and chair set for kids that she's had and it's still being used by her little cousin in North Carolina!)
7. It's a DIY playground. You can take everything there and make it yourself and personalize it any way you want.
8. You can drop your kids off! (This is super helpful when my sister wants to go but doesn't want her children touching everything)
9. It's clean. It's not like one of those furniture stores with crushed cheeze-its in the bunk bed section where the last child was hanging out. It's a really well put together place.
10. They serve food. Who doesn't get hungry while shopping? Plus you won't break the bank if you come with a family. (The meatballs and lingonberry juices are the best.)
~ Bunny & Turtle