Tuesday, June 26, 2012

TASTE TEST: The classic vanilla milkshake!

Phaedra and I were thinking of a nice dessert to help us cool off during all these crazy summer heat waves. It dawned on us that we have a blender and we have ice cream...not much more thought was needed. Classic milkshakes are pretty simple to make. All it takes is combing about 5 scoops of ice cream (you may find you need more or less), a teaspoon of vanilla extract, and 1 cup of milk. Throw it all in the blender and blend until everything is nice and smooth. Then all that's left is to enjoy! For other ideas try some of these recipes I found at Delish.

~Turtle

4 comments:

  1. Happy to be your second follower! yay welcome to the blogasphere! xx Elly @ jazzlipsandtulips

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are prepared for me to visit you two all the time. Muwhahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog!!! Can't wait for future posts!!
    I love your blog so I followed your blog,Please follow me back? at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/....Thanks girl, it's going to mean a lot to me as a fan and a beginner!

    ReplyDelete